Gurukul Hymnal Revision Project
Revision of existing Gurukul Hymnal and Worship Manual is under progress and the work will be completed soon. We are hoping to bring out the new Gurukul Hymnal and Worship manual during the academic year 2015-2016.
Publications by Gurukul Faculty (2014-15)
Rev. Gosala Varaprasad
- “Jubilee: A Paradigm for Social Equality (Leviticus 25:8-15)”, Masihi Sevak: A Journal of Christian Ministry, 38/3 (April 2014), United Theological College, Bangalore, pp.16-17.
- “Mission in the Context of the Margins in the Book of Jeremiah and its Contextual Appropriation for Dalit Hermeneutics”, in Mission in the Context of Margins, Edited by Kwon Jin-Kwan & P. Mohan Larbeer (Bangalore: BTESSC, 2015), pp.74-87.
Rev. Dr. Songram Basumatary
- Authored book entitled “Ethnicity and Tribal Theology: Problems and Prospects for Peaceful Co-existence in Northeast India”, Peter Lang Publishers, Germany, 2014.
Rev. Dr. Joseph Prabhakar Dayam
- Edited, “Mission At and From the Margins: Patterns, Protagonists and Perspectives”, (Oxford: Regnum Publication, 2014).
- “A Dalit Indian Reading of John’s Crucifixion and Resurrection Narrative” in Mark Roncace and Joseph Weaver (Eds.) Global Perspectives on the Bible (Boston: Pearson, 2014).
- “From the Banks of Ganges, Through the Dusty Soil to the Beat of the Drum: Christian Theology in India and Its Subalternity” in P.G. George (Ed) Theological Research in the Global South: Prospects and Challenges (Serampore: Department of Research/SATHRI, 2015.
Mr. Vinod Wesley
- “Liturgy on Land and Land Reforms”, Ecumenical Advocacy Alliance, September 2014.
- “Live the ‘Organic Plan’ of God”, People’ Reporter, Volume 23, Issue 27, 10-25 December 2014.
- “Dalits as Eco-Missionaries: Protogonists and Preservers of the Earth”, Mission in the context of Margins, ed. Kwon Jin-Kwan & Mohan Larbeer, BTESSC, 2015.
Rev. Dr. Israel Selvanayagam
- “Re-imagining Theological Education as Enabling the Church to Happen”, in Theological Education: Ploughing the Field for New Life to Sprout, Bangalore: BTESSC, 2014, 17-29.
- “A Typical Local Church!” People’s Reporter, July 10-25 2014, 4, 6.
- (with S. Amirtham), “Glimpses into Life through the Bible: 7”. The Great Gift of Spirituality, Delhi: ISPCK, 2014.
- “Review of Religion, Beyond a Concept”, Implicit Religion, 17/1, 2014, 105-110.
- “A. Bongiovanni, L. Fernando and Edwin, eds., “Dialogue in a Pluralist World”, Delhi: ISPCK, 2013, xi + 190, Rd. 250, Asia Journal of Theology, 28/2, October 2014, 304-307.
- “The Last Week of Jesus” (Tamil), Chennai: ICSA, 2014.
- “Collective Priesthood”, People’s Reporter, 28/3 Feb. 10-25, 2015, 2, 6.
Dr. W.S. Annie
- “Globalization and Women: A Christian Response”, Revive, Vol: 07, Issue No. 9, September 2014, Kumbanad, Kerala.