Gurukul Lutheran Theological College & Research Institute which is affiliated to the Senate of Serampore College is one of the leading theological colleges in India. Established in 1953, as an Ecumenical seminary it continuous to play a major role in imparting theological education and training leaders for the churches and society in India. Now, Gurukul is offering a German Course to equip those who are looking for new opportunities in the future through Grafe Institute for German Language (Grafe Institut für Deutsche Sprache).
Why Learning German?
Learning German opens up international opportunities to you and it is valued worldwide.
Benefits of Learning German in Gurukul
- Less Expensive
- Well Qualified and Committed Teachers
- Well Equipped Class Room with audio and video facilities
- Access to German Library and Archives, which holds numerous literature in the German language
Mode of Study
- Teaching, Group Activities, Study Materials, Audio-visual Clippings, and Electronic Media.
- Students will be trained not only in reading and writing but also in hearing and speaking.
- Certificate and Diploma Courses
- Offered twice a year: November-March: Certificate Course & July-September: Diploma Course
- Weekly three classes on alternate days
- Timings: 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Age limit: 18 and above
- The last date of Application for Certificate Course: October 20, 2018; and for Diploma Course: June 20, 2018.
- Fees Structure: Application & Processing fee: Rs.250/-
- For Study Materials: Rs.1,000/-
- Course fee (Inclusive of Examination fee): Rs.15,000/-
Note: Please submit two passport size photographs, Age proof certificate, and Rs 250/- along with your filled in the application form. Selected candidate has to pay full fees at the time of admission.
For further details contact:
Dr. Gladson Jathana, B.D., M.Th., D.Th.
Head of the Department
Grafe Institute for German Language